Most of these projects are distributed under the General Public Licence (GPL) or its LGPL variant (with special exception to Section 6 when the source code is in OCaml).
Here you will find some older projects that predate the appearence of these forges.
- iso9660 transparent compression Linux kernel patch This patch allows a Linux kernel to read a transparently compressed iso9660 image that can be created using the modified gzip and mkisofs whose source is also available here
- ext2 transparent compression kernel patch This is my fast port of the ext2 transparent compression kernel patch to Linux kernel version 2.2.18
- Active-DVI is an advanced DVI previewr with flashy presentation capabilities which is entirely written in OCaml
- OcamlP3l is a very high level parallel programming library for OCaml, using the skeleton model and an SPMD approach.
- Bibliography handling some bibliography BibTeX styles with fancy categoty sorting are available here , together with a conversion tool to HTML.